For every particular problem, there is a different solution. For every particular solution, there is different and separate remedy to use. But, life could be so easy if we have one single thing as a solution for all problems.
From head to toe..Baking Soda would ease your daily life problems
(No, I am not talking about L’oreal shampoo – 5 problems 1 solution ) We all have heard Baking Soda from our Mom or friends or from our peers. That inexpensive and mostly used Baking soda can actually heal your problems. From head to toe, cleaning skin, cleaning jewelery, and what not, that sprinkled particles of Baking soda do really good.
As there are many ways to use baking soda for different purposes but mentioning few here ( Yes, no doubt mentioning important ones )
Have a look on them and you can start implementing them without giving any second thought.
- Glowing Skin: Baking soda and few drops of Lemon juice, mix them to make a suitable paste to apply it on your face. Wait for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water. Do it twice a month for better results.
- Pedicure: Need to take care of your toes too. They are also a part of yours. First of all, mix 3 to 4 tablespoons of Baking soda in water and dip your toes into it. After 15 minutes of this procedure, make a paste of baking soda and water again to scrub all over your toes as it would exfoliate your dead skin.
- Acne cure: Common problem of all – Acne. Boys are also sick n tired along with girls. Simple cure is to make a suitable paste of Baking soda with Honey and apply it on your skin for round about 10 minutes. and rinse it off with simple water. These precious 10 minutes you would always remember.
- Give full volume to your hair: Everyone wants a healthy and volume hair. Everyone says that its all by God’s grace and natural. But God has given Baking soda to cure it. Mix only one-fourth of baking soda to your daily shampoo which you generally use while head wash. Nothing much you need to do. This would give you full volume and simultaneously remove all the impurities which sometimes your normal shampoo can’t do.
- Silver jewelery: To make your silver jewelery again a shining material to wear, Banking soda is all you need. No need to visit your jeweler and spend certain amount of bucks. Do it on your own with negligible money and time. Mix it with water in a 3:1 ratio. 3 spoons of Baking soda and 1 water. Rub it on your silver jewelery with a cloth and rinse it off to make it again a new shiny silver jewelery. ( Don’t use it over pearl if any embedded on your silver jewelery)
So, guys one single baking soda and lot many uses. If I have skipped any more important one, please write in the comments.
******Because You Can know Everything*******