We follow brands and most of the famous brand names are being recognized by their small names and initials. Like Google, Yahoo etc. These names seems familiar and we remember the brand name by the short forms only.But do we know that every brand that we see around us has full names as well, like GOOGLE stands for “Global Organization Of Oriented Group Language Of Earth” and YAHOO stands for “Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle”.
Full Form Of Brand Names Which We Bet You Don’t Know
Lets learn more about brands
Following are collections of some Top Brand names, and the full form of their name, we can bet you don’t know all.
1. AMUL – Anand Milk Union Limited
2. BMW – Bayerische Motoren Werke
3. BPL – British Physical Laboratories
4. CEAT – Cavi Elettrici E Affini Torino
5. CNN – Cable News Network
6. DKNY – Donna Karan New York
7. ESPN – Entertainment and Sports Programming Network
8. FCUK – French Connection
9. FIAT – Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino
10. H&M – Hennes & Mauritz
11. HDFC – Housing Development Finance Corporation
12. HTC – High Tech Computer Corporation
13. IBM – International Business Machine
14. ICICI – Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
15. IKEA – Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd
16. INTEL – Integrated Electronics
17. ITC – Indian Tobacco Company
18. JBL – James Bullough Lansing
19. LEGO – Leg God: Meaning Play Well in Danish
20. LG – Lucky Goldstar
21. MRF – Madras rubber Factory
22. NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
23. WIPRO – Western India Products Limited
So, these were some famous companies round the globe which actually does have a full name which we earlier don’t know. Do you know more such companies, write about them in the comment box.
Share this article to your friends and family, because sharing is all about caring.
*******************Because You Can Know Everything******************