Dark Circles is one of the most hatred skin problems for everyone. Every human is looking for permanent solution for this. But unfortunately, they couldn't find the exact solution. In my opinion, you should first know the causes of dark circles so that you can also have a control on it while searching for its solution.
Get Rid Of Dark Eye Circles – 100 % Guaranteed results
There are many reasons behind dark circles. You need to work on those causes as well for best results. Finding causes as important as finding remedies. Before get started, lets have a look on few causes so that next time onwards, you would take extra care on this.
- SUNSCREEN : Whenever you go outside, always and always apply sunscreen. Sun exposure considered as the most important factor behind dark circles. You should invest in best sunscreen for your skin. I am using Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte-Look Daily Sun Block Pa+++ SPF-40. If you want to buy it, this is the direct link from Nykaa. ( BUY ) ( Though, I am not promoting anything, just to make it easier for you to search, have given the direct link )
- WATER : You should drink at least eight glasses of water in a day. Water helps you to stay hydrated and optimum skin moisture. Water helps in reducing dark eye circles.
- GOOD SLEEP : You must have good sleep to maintain your healthy routine. Healthy routine leads to healthy skin. Whatever we eat, whatever we think reflects on your skin.
Now, lets prepare the home remedy for dar eye circles. You would need these following things ready with you.
THINGS YOU NEED :
- Rose Water
HOW TO PREPARE :
- Grate Potato, Tomato and Cucumber in a mixi jar.
- Take out 2 tbsp of potato juice, 2 tbsp of cucumber juice and 2 tbsp of tomato juice in a container.
- Add half a lemon into it and mix it well.
- Add 1 tbsp of rose water to make it refreshing and soothing for your skin.
- Mix all of the ingredients.
- Store it for about a week at cool place.
HOW TO APPLY :
You can place the mixture in fridge for about a week.
Option 1 : Take a cotton ball and dip it in the mixture. Rub gently on eye area and let it dry for 15 minutes. After it dries off, wash your skin with normal plain water.
Option 2 : Take a cotton ball and dip into the mixture. Close your eyes and place these cotton ball on it. Place it for about 15 minutes. After that, wash your face with simple plain water.
Option 3 : Take a cotton ball and dip into the mixture. Rub this all over your face along with eye area. Wash your face when it dries off completely.
You can apply this mixture daily. Best time to repair your skin is the night time because we generally do not touch our skin. Dust, pollution stays away from the skin. Therefore, we can repair our skin and could get the best results.