The biggest concern for everyone in Summers is to get tanned. Everyone, be it a girl or a boy, tries to hide their body parts from sun to avoid tanning. But somehow, we all failed to protect ourselves. And the result is WE GOT TAN.
Home Remedies to Whiten Your tanned Hands and Feet Easily
Mostly people are worried abut their face, they forget to look onto their hands and feet as well. And here we all got trapped. You can see that most of the people have different skin tone. They have different skin tone on their face, hands, feet. Uneven skin tone always looks bad even if you have sharp features. (You must have noticed that girl with strong features and even skin tone would always look beautiful even if she is not fair )
Anytime is a good time even if you are focusing late. I know some of you didn’t even noticed that they are getting tanned day by day on their hands and feet. Because they are only focusing on their face to make it brighter and shiny. Lets spend some time on your hands and feet to make as beautiful as your face.
As we are blessed with natural things around us, lets utilize them and avoid the worse side-effects from expensive cosmetics. ( I mean, chemical cosmetics that results nothing and costs you everything – even your time )
Tomatoes are best for natural whitening and brightening your skin. They have really good bleaching properties. They prevent from excessive oil on your skin and make you beautiful.
- How to apply : Mix tomatoes and butter milk ( Only Milk can be used if you don’t have butter milk ) in the ration 1:2. Mix and stir them well and apply on your hands and legs with a cotton ball. It would help you to apply evenly and easily. Leave this for about 40 minutes and then rinse it off. If your skin is tanned, this is the most useful technique you can choose at home.
Use this once a week to see the difference.
MUST READ : Potatoes and Skincare – Perfect Match !!!!
Yogurt is also a good bleaching agent for skin. It is rich in lactic acid. Yogurt brightens the skin and makes you look fairer. It has used in many face packs.
- How to Apply : One simple use of it is to rub on your hands and legs for 5 to 10 minutes before taking bath. Repeat this simple technique for at least a month and see the considerable difference in you. If you wish to add something extra to make it more effective, add few drops of lemon juice into it. That’s it.
Lemon is used for many purposes I believe it is the best medicine we have got from nature. Lemon is full with Vitamin C and used as anti-oxidants. It forces new cells to become more bright and fair.
- How to apply : Mix Lemon juice and cucumber juice in an equal amount and tor well. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to make it more effective. Make a well paste of it and apply on hands and legs. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse it off. If you want to see the real difference, do this for continuous 15 days and see the difference.
4. Gram Flour
Everyone must have made some home face pack with Gram flour once in their life. Gram Flour is really good because of its versatility. It gives your skin glowing factor and brightens it naturally. Continuous usage can make your skin wonders.
- How to apply : 4 tbsp of gram flour, rose water and simple plain water. Mix them all well to make a fine paste. Apply this mixture on your hands and legs. Remain as it is and once it is dried, rinse it off. You can use this technique twice a week.
Potato juice is best for reducing dark pigmentation of your hands and legs. The best thing is that you can always find potatoes in your kitchen all the time.
- How to apply : Cut a thick slices of your potato. Just rub them on your darker areas like inner thighs, knees, elbows. Let the moisture remain on it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This would lighten your skin tone.
I hope you would have learnt so many things from this article and would have tried to do at least one of them. I am sure, this won’t cost you anything. After all, spending time on yourself is not wastage.