Vitamin C is no new to the market. It has been there since ages for your healthy and youthful skin. Many vitamins and minerals are there to protect your skin and make it more beautiful. Vitamin C is one of the best vitamins for your skin. You should include vitamin C in your diet for effective results. Here we are introducing to make Vitamin C serum at home at a much affordable price with only one ingredient.
How To Make Best Vitamin C Serum At Home – One Ingredient
Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid. Not only for humans, Vitamin C is essential for some animals as well ( Human is a social animal, hence proved – Kidding ). It is an essential step in any skincare regime. It has many advantages for skin and health as well.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
- Prevents premature aging.
- Improves fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration.
- Promotes collagen production
- Protects skin from sun damage
- Reduces under eye dark circles
- Improves hydration and moisture
- Reduces inflammation
- Looks Younger
As you can see there is a hell lot of reason why we should use Vitamin C serum on your face. There are many vitamin C Serum available on the market. Different brands have a different formula and lead to chemical ingredients at a much higher price. Maybe some people can or can not afford it. That is why we are here to give you one stop solution to make Vitamin C serum at home with one ingredient.
THINGS REQUIRED :
- Vitamin C tablets ( Celin or Limcee ) – 500 mg
- Rose Water or distilled water
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Vitamin E capsule
- Take a clean bowl and add 3 tbsp of Rosewater or distilled water. ( Rosewater will soothe your skin )
- Take one tablet of Vitamin C and crush it into powdered form. Make sure you have removed all the lumps. Add the crushed vitamin C in the bowl ( You can easily get it from a medical store. TIP: Purchase non-chewable vitamin C because it contains sugar in it. )
- Add 3 drops of Glycerin in it and mix well. ( If you have really oily skin, then you can skip this step )
- Take one aloe vera gel to add for extra benefits. ( You can directly extract from aloe vera leaf or you can use market available )
- You can also add one vitamin E capsule oil in it. This is completely optional but I strongly recommend to use it as well. It has many benefits as well and it would ake this serum to stay longer.
- Mix them all and pour it in a spray bottle for easy use.
TIP: You can keep this mixture for almost one month at room temperature. It is advisable to keep it in the fridge.
HOW TO USE :
First, cleanse your face with mild face wash or anyone which is suitable for your skin type. Then after applying toner ( If you have included toner in your skin regime ) spray this Vitamin C serum all over your face. Or you can use a cotton ball and apply this on your face. Let it dry and absorb into your skin. After that, you can do your daily skin care routine ( You must be following one, if not then start following today )
Apply moisturizer or sunscreen or anything you want. Vitamin C serum will do its work on your skin. You can easily see the results in just 2 weeks. The only thing is to be consistent. If you regularly follow your skin care routine, you would definitely notice the difference.
Do not invest in expensive Vitamin C serum. Rather go for this natural vitamin C serum to apply daily at home. The best part is you can apply it daily.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT INTAKE OF VITAMIN C TABLET
This is to inform you all that you must be hearing about intake of vitamin C tablet instead of making serum or anything else. You can take Vitamin C tablet only prescribed by doctors. Do not take the tablet as per your own choice. Excess of everything is bad for us. If you do not believe, please have a look at below information which is sourced from Wikipedia.
This is really commonly seen in India, that people are taking pills on their own. Majorly I am talking about supplements. But I strongly recommend and advise that please stop taking pills or supplements your own. Ask if your doctor allows it otherwise you may have adverse effects of that.