Neem tree is very famous all over the country. It is basically found in India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. It has numerous benefits that would help your skin, hair, health, immune system and what not. This tree is very common so you need to not to worry about the availability.
Nobody can beat the effectiveness of natural things. The interesting fact about Neem is that they are fast-growing tree and can reach till 15 to 20 meters. They are considered as antibiotic, anti diabetic, anti-fungal and anti-viral. Neem is considered as sacred tree for some community. ( May be because it gives so many benefits or might be some other reasons behind this)
Following are some uses of Neem for different purposes.
- Injuries : If you are injured, then apart from medicines /ointments prescribed by the doctors, you can also go for natural remedy. Use Neem water as it helps the skin to recover faster and protect against any infection.
- Acne : If you are tired from acne problems even after using every second formula, try Neem for last time and believe me, you will fee the difference. Boil a bowl of Neem leaves in water till the water turns green. Filter this and store in a bottle. When you take bath, add this water into it and prevent your skin from acne problems.
- Hair fall : Boil a whole cup of fresh Neem Leaves till the water turns green. Col down this water and use after shampoo. Just to rinse your hair. This would helps in removing dandruff and leads to less hair fall.
- Protect from Viral : Not only external use, rather taking Neem internally also protects you from various viral diseases naturally. Prevention is better than cure. You can actually eat 2 to 3 Neem leaves everyday.
- Skin toner : Natural Skin toner is best if you are using Neem. Boil Neem leaves in plain water and let it cool completely. Wipe your face by dipping a cotton ball and leave this overnight. It will clear your skin and removes acne, pimples and get rid off black heads.
MUST READ : 39 Fascinating Uses and Benefits Of Neem Oil
These five uses that I have chosen are very common in day to day life. So, whenever you are facing any these problems, I recommend to use Neem, a natural medicinal plant to cure with best care.
********************Because You Can Know Everything*************