This must be a bad news for all Paul Walker fans all over the world. A Case has been filed by Paul Walker’s daughter on Porsche couple of months back for his death. This has been the most awaiting lawsuit. U.S District court has revealed the final ruling over this.
Porsche has won over this lawsuit by declining all the claims which has been claimed by Meadow ( Late Paul Walker’s daughter ). Porsche has defended themselves from numerous accusations.
Accusations Claimed from Meadow:
- Car was defected and should not be marketed as “Racing car licensed for use on the road”
- Did not include safety measures.
- Lack of electronic stability control in the car.
- Weaker materials being used in Porsche Carrera GT car.
All of these points were being highlighted by Meadow in the case and Porsche beautifully and cunningly defended and escaped so easily. She said that if safety measures would have been there, then accident could have been prevented.
Following are some points which Porsche presented and easily escaped from this lawsuit.
- They said that Paul Walker himself knows all the consequences and risks and voluntarily put himself in danger.
- Porsche also very sure on a fact that Meadow will not receive any compensation because Paul Walker was a knowledgeable and sophisticated user of the car.
- Porsche said that they were not responsible for the passenger death as Paul Walker was on the passenger seat in car. ( Rodas was driving the car at that time )
- They said that the car which was used at the time of accident was being altered and modified by the victim and so Porsche is not responsible for its safety measures.
- Porsche also claimed that the car was at the speed of 80 to 93 MPH. But, where the accident occurred, maximum speed limit was 45 MPH.
All these points were presented in a beautiful manner in the court by Porsche company and they successfully won this lawsuit. Although, this case would not be able to bring back our beloved Paul Walker but still we would be more happier if we would have won this case in order to give this justice as a tribute.
Walker’s family believes that Paul Walker has survived the accident and was trapped and burnt to death because of the fire which ultimately lead to lack of safety being provided by the Porsche Company to the car. According to the Sources, it has been heard that Meadow’s family would still file the case against Porsche again.
We can only pray that we could bring justice to Late Paul Walker.
Read more on this case : Paul walker is back and this time his daughter made him alive | Justice for Paul Walker
********Because You Can Know Everything*********