COVID-19 or Coronavirus has hit really hard all over the World. This virus has already taken many lives and continues still. Coronavirus or COVID-19 is spreading really fast in humans and the worst part is that it is a communicable disease. This means if an infected person sneezes or coughs near you, their droplets carrying the virus will get transferred to you and will affect you definitely.
How To Stay Safe From Covid-19 By Following This One Best Tip
By now, I believe everyone is well aware of Coronavirus and its symptoms. Still, I would like to quote some of the major points here, just in case. As prevention is always better than cure. And the more we are aware and knowledgeable about this, the sooner we will conquer together.
After mentioning few important points, I will come directly to the reason why I am writing this article for all. I haven’t write any article before but now when I have encountered some of the best tips from well known doctors and Ayurveda as well. I wanted you all to know this as we have to fight against corona virus TOGETHER.
According to the WHO ( World Health Organization ), this COVID-19 is a member of Corona virus and it is considered as pandemic. The signs and symptoms of this virus may appear from 2 to 14 days. You may see following symptoms in order to detect if you are being affected by it or not.
- Signs and Symptoms
- Shortness of Breath
- Other Symptoms may include:
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
Now, coming to the reason why I am here.
I have been talking to many doctors in my known relatives about Coronavirus and its prevention. I have not confined myself to Allopathic doctors but have also spoken up with Ayurveda Doctors as well. As I do not want to left any stone unturned. Obviously, nobody wants to take risks when it comes to the health of your near and dear ones. So do I.
So, I have segregated the preventive measures into three. The first measures will include all those common steps and habits which we should follow in order to stay away from COVID-19. The second measure would include all those important points which I have come across from the Allopathic field. Third Measures would include all those important points which I have gathered from Ayurveda which I believe will definitely help us all in preventing ourselves from this Virus.
General Preventive Measures
1. Wash your hands properly and at regular intervals. Whenever you step out due to any emergency, firstly you need to make sure that you do not touch anything and anyone from where you might get affected.
2. Follow Social Distancing. Avoid social meetings, gatherings.
3. Avoid close contact – We should maintain a space of about 6 feet with anyone who is sick or has symptoms.
4. Keep the distance between yourself and others if COVID-19 is spreading in your community, especially if you have a higher risk of serious illness.
5. Sanitize yourself – Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
6. Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw away the used tissue.
7. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if your hands aren’t clean.
8. Avoid sharing dishes, glasses, bedding and other household items.
9. Clean and disinfect surfaces you often touch on a daily basis.
10. Stay home from work, school, and public areas, unless you’re going to get medical care. Avoid taking public transportation.
Below are the important points that I have got to know from Allopathy Doctors.
– Add VITAMIN C in your daily diet. – Yes, you should consume Vitamin C in your diet in order to stay safe from this Virus.
Vitamin C is one of the biggest immune system boosters of all. In fact, a lack of vitamin C can even make you more prone to getting sick. Foods rich in vitamin C include oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, Indian gooseberries, strawberries, bell peppers, spinach, kale, and broccoli.
Last but not the least which I recently come to know about few important points which one of my Ayurveda Doctor has revealed.
Honey and Lemon Water –Drink this water once or twice in a day.
How to make – Take a glass of warm water. Add two table spoons of Honey and two table spoons of Lemon juice in it. Add both in warm water and stir well. Drink this once or twice a day in order to prevent from COVID-19.